Friday, November 18, 2011

oh boy, big changes.

[do I even look older?! a little older maybe...mom-ish?! haha... just kidding]

P.S. blog world-

I just looked back at my old self at 11 weeks. Ha. I am HUGE now. I mean like thighs, butt, face, overall...I look like a big version of Lindsey. And this is only week 18. Pregnancy is crazy stuff. I am not worried about my weight...I just can't believe I haven't noticed the changes. I guess when I forgot to tie my scrub pants and they didn't fall off- that should have been a clue I am growing. No wonder my pants are getting trickier to put on. Perhaps I should have been happier with my pre-pregnancy weight. Hmm. Interesting. Crazy stuff, this baby-growing thing.

Ok, enough of the rant. I am glad that I have a baby bump to go along with my increasing thigh circumference :) And I don't honestly think ever in my life I have actually touched my stomach- it's just not a thing females do. But now it soothes me. I've never felt more comfortable about my abdomen and seeing it makes me extremely happy.

2 comments:

  1. You look great! And just wait, you will be getting even bigger :) it is awesome that you are embracing it! I did too, I ate what I wanted and enjoyed every minute of my belly getting bigger. Its funny how touching your belly in so comforting, I felt the same way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only thing I see growing, is that lovely belly of yours! I'm always tap-tap-tapping on my belly like a drum, maybe Alex will appreciate pregnancy on me, because I will stop tap-tap-tapping on my belly, ha-ha! Looking fabulous Lindsey!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments!! I love hearing what you have to say...