oh, hi big boy.
What you have been up this past month:
- You are always chewing on your hands. Not sucking, chewing and drooling. We think you will be getting teeth soon. However, we said that with Cora for about a year until she got her first ones.
- You are sleeping for a 6-7 hour stretch at night. Sometimes it's a great night of sleep, others it's not so hot. Regardless though, you smile when you see us and fall back to sleep easily, I appreciate this.
- We tried solid foods in the past few days- not a fan. I will keep on trying.
- You laugh! It's wonderful when it happens. You are ticklish under your arms and chin. You also think facial hair is funny- like dad and the grandpas.
- You are mesmerized by Cora and all of her movements. She likes to jump on her bed with you and lay under your play gym. She turns on your obnoxious toys for you and shakes them so you watch. That's about it. More playing I assume later on.
- You are 16 lbs....and about 50-60% percentile in the rest. You fit into 6 month clothes. Not bad big guy.
- Definitely red hair. I think it's going to stay. Your eyes sometimes look green, sometimes blue. I think blue, your dad thinks green.
- We like you a lot big guy, I almost forget what life was like with one kid. It took me 9 months to get used to the idea of having a son, and now I can't imagine it any other way. We are a nice little content family of four thanks to you.