Symptoms with my fig-sized spud....
- I am feeling less nauseated- yay!! Man, that was exhausting being sick 24-7.
- I am still fatigued but looking forward to when I get that energy back.
- Peeing all the time, even waking up to pee- that's unusual for me because I sleep o-so very hard.
- And now I have some intermittent low back pain- sacrum pain. I hear it's the ligaments stretching. So if it enables me to push out a babe in 7 months- then great. Stretch on.
- I stepped on the scale yesterday...I haven't gained a pound. Ha. I beg to differ. The weight must have re-distributed then...to my face, chest, and abdomen.
- Eat more protein. This one is hard for me- meat does not sound appetizing and I am normally not a huge fan of meat. Matt drew me a cute picture from spud-in-utero pleading with me- "mom"- to please eat more protein so he/she doesn't grow up to be a wuss. Ha! Breaks my heart. I need more protein.
- Start up yoga at 2nd trimester (which is 3 weeks away!!) and continue with aqua fit weekly.
- Focus on eating healthfully and at home now that I can adventure outside of my bland-carb diet.
- No stress...I've been doing great with this one, perhaps it's all the sleeping and not worrying about getting pregnant.