Monday, February 20, 2012

4 year anniversary!

[Matt and I hiking during our first few weeks together dating... I thought it was hilarious at the time that I looked pregnant with my mittens stuck in my jacket...oh what a thought of where we would be just 4 little years later]

Matt and I celebrated our 4th anniversary this February 20th. Four years ago we met at a sushi restaurant in Boulder, Colorado. It was love at first sight, literally. Super cheesy, I know. So this day is huge for us... and we celebrated it. We went out to sushi, like every other year. The only difference...this year I had cooked, not raw, sushi.

It feels like we've done a lot, and been together forever. I hardly remember life without him... but seriously only 4 years? In 4 years we have lived in 3 states together... returned to college... got married....and now expecting a baby. What a fantastic 4 years.

4 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary! I know what you mean, Anders and I have been together for 8 years!!! I don't remember life without him and that's an awesome feeling :) hope you had a wonderful day

    ReplyDelete
  2. You both look great, in this photo and the one below. Congratulations and happy anniversary. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy four years :) You are such a lovely couple!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments!! I love hearing what you have to say...