Sunday, March 6, 2011

lazy sundays...


Oh how I look forward to our lazy Sundays. We have a crazy busy life this semester of school. But Sunday we can sleep in, make breakfast, clean the house, and then just be lazy. This Sunday I learned how to use my camera... here is a sneak peak at our lazy Sundays, as I sit on the floor relaxing.

...Matt playing the guitar, it calms the dogs, we all love it.I can't wait for him to play to our little spud...

...I love it when Colby puts his little arm on my leg...I pretend it's him being affectionate... he probably just wants me to stop moving...


...my wonderful husband thinking I am silly for sitting on the hard floor for over an hour, but I couldn't imagine anywhere else I'd rather be...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments!! I love hearing what you have to say...