Floor/counter top shopping...this place was like a playground to her.
I love moving. When I tell people this, they think I am being sarcastic. But I really do. I love it. I love cleaning house, starting over fresh, getting organized....and decorating. A clean slate. So we are in the middle of moving, and it's exciting even being pregnant and having a 14 month-er. I get to design a boy/girl nursery and vamp-up Cora's turquoise room decor. I am so excited. So excited I haven't even had time to blog post.
My pinterest pins have been sky-rocketing...and lots of list writing. Until I have something else huge to plan for...like my sister's wedding (oh my gosh, that will be fun...so get engaged already kel) or I guess the arrival of tater tot. I am in the moving-mode. So I will return with blog posts... like camping with a toddler, 20 weeks pregnant- next week, gender reveal after that. Oh my. Big things are happening in the next few weeks.
Projects to tackle (with matt's uber helpful parents):
- painting Cora's room dark grey, with her turquoise accents
- painting the baby room: (I promised matt no more turquoise) either yellow or greens with light grey walls
- decorating the baby room
- painting our bedroom.... um grey. Sense a theme?!
- new flooring, to include the dinning room- so that we don't have two kiddos eating over a carpeted area.
- new vanities in the bathrooms
- plants outside (aka remove the rose bushes)
- de-wallpapering the bathrooms
- matt to build a new bookshelf in the living room
- two dutch/half doors- one at the top of the stairs, one at the bottom.
- design a kid's playroom/loft
- new lighting throughout
(oh yea, happy fathers day!!)