Thursday, November 25, 2010

in search of a new camera...


...beautiful pictures my good friend Jessica took at my wedding...

I'd like to get a new camera... or start saving up for one. We have a nice enough digital, simple camera that works well but I want to really be able to take some beautiful pictures of my belly growing and our precious spud. Matt and I don't know anything about cameras... any advice? Nikon? Fuji? What is a simple-user-friendly camera that can give us beautiful pure pictures?! You know, where there is something in focus and the distant things are blurry?! It gives a great feeling to the moment, no imperfections. I love it.

1 comment:

  1. I have a Canon Rebel that I absolutely LOVE. It's a digital SLR. Happy camera hunting. : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments!! I love hearing what you have to say...