Our little tater tot is two months old and he is already looking like a big boy. I believe we are on the way up from here. I look forward to what this next month will bring us all (ie. sleep.)
What you've been up to this month:
- I believe your favorite time of day is the morning. you like to hear us say "good morning!" and "oh, you look so good!"...because you smile and coo at us. You especially love your dad. When you find his face in the morning you have a huge grin.
- now don't be fooled, we don't actually wake you up in the morning...you very much wake us up throughout the night and morning. you have a loud, angry cry that means you want to be fed, changed, burped and held. But at least you do go back to your bed to sleep another 3-5 hour stretch (finally!)
- reluctantly we switched you from breast milk to formula at the end of this month. I think you are probably doing better, less gas, more sleep- or perhaps you are just growing up.
- you love bath time, but despise being dried off after. your sister loves taking a bath with you. she won't leave your side and helps with cleaning your hair and feet. I can't wait to see you both play together!!
- you now love diaper changes. so silly. you like to be kissed on your belly and toes...and smile with delight for a new clean diaper to be put on.
- your hair is still red, but may be lightening, and your eyes have a blue-ish-gray hue. we think your legs just grew longer....and you look like a hefty dude. We love it.
- we are still tired from lack of sleep, and feel that you just might be a colic-y baby....crying probably more than you should. I guess we just make unhappy babies. But we know that you will grow out of it soon, maybe this month?! ...Please.