Wednesday, September 11, 2013

tater tot's nursery

We have less than two months before our little tot arrives, so I suppose I should get on his little room. Here is my inspiration so far....


It's going to be a little eclectic,  a little retro modern (maybe, if I can pull it off).
Grey, dark brown, navy, burnt orange. Colors totally out of my comfort zone, but I'm excited about it.

1. wall color (Martha Stewart's driftwood gray)
2. DIY crib sheets (made from Out to Sea fabric)
3. navy curtains
4. espresso crib (baby mod crib from walmart)
5. globe (cost plus)
6. airplane mobile (etsy)
7. some kind of fun orange retro lamp (pinterest)
8. chevron orange diaper changing pad cover something like this fabric (pinterest)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments!! I love hearing what you have to say...