Saturday, March 10, 2012

[week 34]


I made it. I made it through my final preceptorship/clinical without having a spud born! Hell yeah. That is a picture of my 34-week-pregnant-body exhausted, but we did it. This is the day I was looking forward to all semester.

And... my parents are coming to visit next week, which will be fantastic. Instead of having my clinical to go to I can just relish in being pregnant with them. We get to do a few spud-room projects, my mom and I can get a pedicure while my dad and matt make a spud-brew-batch to drink when Cora is born. It will be grand.

And... spring is in the air. We are starting to get a few warm days (ie. 50-60 degrees) and birds are chirping like crazy. It's fabulous. I just love it when those first little leaves start to pop on the trees. Soon. Soon Spud will be here. This spring time will be extra fantastic.

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your time with your parents! It is such a special time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! It seems like it went so fast! Enjoy the time with your parents :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments!! I love hearing what you have to say...